This matters MORE than playing the "right" notes (5 Guitar Phrasing Exercises)Jul 06, 2022
This lesson is on 5 guitar phrasing exercises that will help your soloing.
➡ FREE Arpeggio Shapes Pack for Targeting Chord Tones when Soloing
Guitar Phrasing Exercises Lesson Description
Question for you...
What's the difference between a scale and a melody?
The answer is what today's video lesson is about.
And it's super important.
Without solid phrasing exercises and strong phrasing abilities our melodies will either sound
a) Disconnected, illogical, meandering
b) Like boring practice drills
In this lesson I go over five guitar phrasing exercises that will help your soloing, improvising, and melody writing.
I hope you enjoyed this lesson on 5 guitar phrasing exercises and found it beneficial. Let me know what you thought in the comments.
Guitar Phrasing Exercises Lesson Outline
- 0:00 - Phrasing example intro
- 0:10 - About this lesson on guitar phrasing
- 0:46 - Guitar Phrasing Exercise Blueprint #1
- 5:05 - Guitar Phrasing Exercise Blueprint #2
- 6:40 - Guitar Phrasing Exercise Blueprint #3
- 8:19 - Guitar Phrasing Exercise Blueprint #4
- 9:48 - Bonus: Guitar Phrasing Exercise #5
- 12:30 - Free chord tone arpeggio pack download
- 13:06 - Outro
Like my video lessons?
I’ll send you an email when they come out each Tuesday
Just sign up here
I never spam or share your info